While technology plays an important role in our day-to-day life it eases the process of enjoying game-play time with our friends. With India’s biggest online gaming platform WinZo, now we can play our all-time favourite game Ludo online.
Ludo is a classic board game that has been played for generations by people of all ages. The game originated in India and has since spread to many countries around the world. Ludo is also known as Pachisi or “cross and circle”. Online Ludo is a game of strategy, luck and social interaction, making it a popular pastime for families and friends.
Ludo is played on a board divided into four colored sections, each section representing a player’s home base, following a clockwise direction around the board. It is played using a die, with the number rolled determining how many spaces a player can move their pieces, trying to be the first to get all their pieces to the centre of the board. Along the way, players must navigate through their opponent’s pieces and avoid being captured and sent back to their home base. But now it’s possible to do these all things on our screen with the help of WinZO. Ludo game online offers exciting cash and other prizes.
Following are the top 10 Ludo tips and tricks to always win the game
- PLAN: – If you do not want to confuse yourself at the critical time of your game then plan how you want to play, whether it is defensive or aggressive. Plan it.
- BE STRATEGIC: – We all know the Ludo game is fun whether it’s onboard or ludo online, but to win it requires you to make strategies with dynamic thinking.
- STICK TO RULES: – Make sure you know the rules of the game, including how the pieces move, how to get out of your starting position, and how to win.
- DO NOT COUNT ON SINGLE TOKEN: – Don’t put your all chances on an individual token. Be smart to open all the tokens as soon as you get an opportunity of 6s.
- DISTRIBUTION OF DICE VALUE: – Getting 6s is all we want every time we roll a die, but distributing the correct value to the right token is also significant and serves best to win the game.
- TRY TO MAKE A TRAP: – Yes, you can put all your 4 tokens together and make a great team out of them to trap your opponent’s token to capture and block them.
- PRIORITIZE TIMING: – Choosing the right token with the right dice value makes your moves timing perfect and makes your game stronger than ever. It helps you play safely.
- OBSERVE: – Keenly observe your opponent’s strategy and moves it helps in deciding whether to continue with your strategy or not.
- BE FLEXIBLE: – Do not get rigid with your planning and strategies always be ready to develop a new one or adjust your ongoing strategy, it confuses your opponent and helps in staying ahead of them.
- TAKE CALCULATED RISK: – Being overconfident can lead to tokens capturing which may strengthen the game of the opponent. Place your tokens at safe boxes or spread them over all the board instead of placing them all in the same place.
After all, Ludo is a fun and exciting way to spend time with family and friends it requires strategy and luck, making it a fun and engaging game for players of all skill levels the great thing about Ludo is that it’s easy to learn and quick to play. But there will be your opponent you always want to defeat which requires a lot of tricks, strategies and decision-making from time to time.