Objective:- The goal of this skill-based game is to accurately determine the number of tricks that the player can win in each round and then to win at least that many tricks during the round.
This is a 4 player game played in 3 rounds. In each round, the 52-card deck is dealt and each player is given 13 cards.
Following the distribution, the participants must make their call from 1 to 8. The calls are numbers that reflect the tricks that player will win in that round. The players must analyse their cards and make a reasonable bid basis the available cards.
The initial throw will be made by the player on the right side of the card distributor. Following that, the winner of the callbreak game will take the lead for all further throws.All tricks require players to throw a card of the same colour following the first thrower.They must also throw a higher card than the one that is currently winning. A player has to remember the sequence of cards already thrown so as to strengthen their next hand. If a similar colour card is not available, the trump card, in this case Spades, must be discarded. A player will get better as they keep playing the game and improve their memory to remember the sequence of cards thrown.
1. The player gets 1 point for each trick declared and won. For example, if the player declared 2 tricks at the beginning of the round and won 2 tricks then he will get 2 points.
2. If the player is wins less than the declared tricks, then he gets negative points for each trick declared. For example, if the player declared 3 tricks and wins 2 tricks, then he will get -3 points.
3. For each extra trick won by the player over and above declared tricks, he gets 0.1 points
Total Duration of the game: The game will last till all the 3 rounds are completed.
The following information is provided to the players on the screen:
1. No. of tricks declared and no. of tricks won for the ongoing round
2. Updated score of each player.
The player who makes the maximum score by the end of 3 rounds, wins the game.
Disclaimer:- The game's rules must be read in conjunction with WinZO's terms and conditions. Players are deemed to have read and accepted WinZO's terms and conditions if they play the game.