Objective: The goal of this skill-based game is akin to a real pool game wherein the objective is to pocket all seven of the coloured balls allotted to the respective player, which can either be solids or stripes and then pocket the 8th black ball before your opponent.
The game is a turn based 1v1 game, which is played on a 6-pocket pool table with a complete rack of 15 balls and a cue ball. The player gets 20 seconds to take a shot and if he pockets the allotted coloured ball (either striped or solid) then he gets an extra turn. The player has to ascertain the speed, power and the angle at which the white ball must be hit and avoid hitting the balls allocated to the other player. The player must aim and shoot cautiously so as to avoid pocketing the opponent's balls. The player must also exercise judgement to determine whether to pocket a ball or place the opponents ball in an area in which it becomes difficult for the opponent to pocket their ball. Player who plays the game regularly shall be able to improve their performance.
1. For each ball which is pocketed, the player gets 1 point
2. If a player pockets the cue ball then its foul and the opponent gets a ball in hand
3. If the player pockets black ball (8 numbered ball) before pocketing the 7 balls, then he directly loses the game
Total Duration of the game: Max duration of the game is 10 min. If none of the players pockets 8 balls before 10 min, then player with max balls pocketed till then wins
The following information is provided to the players on
1. Score: Both the players score is shown to the player. As the score is increasing/decreasing, the player is able to track their score
2. Number of balls pocketed by each player is also shown on the screen
The player who pockets alloted 7 balls and the 8th black ball first wins the game.
Fair play:- Players must play the game fairly, impartially, and as per its rules, without employing unfair means, cheating, or collusion.
Disclaimer:- The game's rules must be read in conjunction with WinZO's terms and conditions. Players are deemed to have read and accepted WinZO's terms and conditions if they play the game.