Choose another country or region to see content specific to your location.
Sending link on
Didn’t receive the Download Link?
Scan the QR Code and Download the WinZO App on your phone. Get Rs. 550 sign-up bonus and play 100+ games
Table of Content
Solitaire Game Rules
Solitaire is a fun card game that you can play by yourself. The goal in this game is to try to get all the cards onto the foundation piles in ascending order. You can start with the ace and end with the king. For you to start Solitaire game, shuffle the cards and deal them out into seven piles, with the first pile having one card, the second pile having two cards, and so on.
To win the single-player card game, you must get rid of all of your cards and arrange the rest of the deck in order of suit, from ace to king. When the entire deck of cards is incorporated into the base, the game is won. For you to get better at the game and always score the maximum points, you just need to understand the rules. Here we list out the key Solitaire game online rules that will come in handy each time you want to win.
Important Rules and Term Definitions
- Foundations: The four piles that make up the sequence that the player is attempting to construct starting with the King from the tableau. The foundation's base will contain the four aces.
- Stock: The leftover cards, also referred to as the hand pile, comprise the stock, which the player uses to add more cards to the game.
- Waste: The discarded cards from the stockpile that aren't currently playable, sometimes referred to as the talon.
Key Rules and Tips to Win Solitaire Game Online
- The tableau is made by creating seven piles.
- Place the first card faceup on the left and deal one card facedown to the other six piles on the right.
- Put a faceup card on the second pile and deal a facedown card to each of the remaining five piles.
- Deal a facedown card to the other four heaps before moving to the third pile and placing a card faceup there. As you deal, the cards in the tableau should form a cascading column of cards rather than being stacked squarely on top of one another.
- Continue doing this until the seventh pile contains seven cards—six facing down, one facing up—in each pile.
- All the cards that remain are the stockpile. Bear in mind that there should not be any cards in the waste pile.
Frequently Asked Questions about Solitaire Game Rules
Solitaire is a skill-based game and hence, players need to have a solid strategy in place before starting the game.
One needs to understand the hierarchy and bear in mind the movements before playing the game.
Since Solitaire is a skill-based game, if there is a solid strategy in place, and if you go through all the rules and regulations, you will emerge as the winner.
The key to winning a Solitaire game is to arrange the rest of the deck in order of suit, from ace to king.