Sending link on
Didn’t receive the Download Link?
Scan the QR Code and Download the WinZO App on your phone. Get Rs. 550 sign-up bonus and play 100+ games
Table of Content
Football Fantasy Tips and Tricks
Football is perhaps the most loved game out there and fans want to be involved in the game by making their own fantasy teams where they can closely observe the performance of the players. In order to ace Football Fantasy, we have prepared a whole host of tips and tricks for you.
Best Fantasy Football Tips and Tricks
- Always stay up to speed on the games that are currently happening as well as the form of the players involved in the game. This is the starting point that will help you make the best possible decisions.
- Keep track of the performances of all the players and figure out the most important players for your side. However, keep in mind that these key players do not exceed three.
- If you are keeping track of the team and are updated on the players, be sure not to include any injured players or players who are still recovering from an injury.
- There are plenty of bonus points at stake - acts like making an assist or keeping a clean sheet will help you fetch points. Hence, it is important to pick defenders who are well-equipped to do both.
- Another important hack is to try to go for a 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 formation. It may be advantageous to choose a higher number of defenders and midfielders, especially in close matches.
- There is no substitute to experience, but then you should also rely on your instincts while picking players.
- Check how a player has been performing on the field when the pressure is amped. Keep track of his recent form and check if he has picked up a Yellow or Red Card along the way.
Frequently Asked Questions about Fantasy Football Tricks
The online gaming genre of fantasy sports allows players to develop a much stronger bond with the sport.
Fantasy football is based on users' skills and knowledge of sports.
Users that participate in fantasy sports can enter the Fantasy League competition to compete against other participants.