SuperStar - Terms and Conditions
Please read this Referral Policy carefully. By generating a Referral Link of the WinZO App, you agree to be bound by this Referral Policy (‘Terms’) and participate in WinZO’s Referral Programme. If you disagree with any of these Terms, please desist from generating a Referral Link on the WinZO App.
These Terms govern your access to and participation in the Referral Programme, an initiative of WinZO Games Private Limited (“WinZO”). WinZO reserves the right to change, modify and/or terminate the Programme and/or these Terms or any policy, FAQ, or guideline relating to the Programme at any time and in its sole discretion. You must check these Terms periodically for changes. These Terms are a legally binding document.
This Referral Programme is neither targeted towards nor intended for use by anyone under the age of 18. If you are below the age of 18, you may participate in the Referral Programme only under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who agrees to be bound by these Terms.
- By generating a Referral Link on the WinZO App (‘WinZO Referral Link’), which is further used by multiple unique users to sign up for the WinZO App, you may be eligible to receive certain rewards (like winning amounts, leaderboard bonusses, or products/services) from WinZO. Rewards, if any, will be granted at WinZO’s sole discretion, and in a form and quantity WinZO deems appropriate.
- You are not entitled to rewards as a contractual right. Rewards given by WinZO may be withdrawn, forfeited, re-claimed or be refunded to WinZO at any time, if WinZO, at its discretion, deems that circumstances so warrant.
- You may share, use, publish, promote, distribute or embed the WinZO Referral Link in an original post, article, blog, video, vlog, audio clip etc. (hereinafter referred to as ‘Content’) that you may upload on any social media platform or on the internet generally (collectively ‘Platforms’).
- By uploading Content on Platforms, you grant WinZO an exclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, sub-licensable, unconditional and perpetual license to host, store, transfer, use, display, perform, reproduce, modify, create derivative works of, and distribute the Content, including without limitation, the right to use the Content by any means and on any media, whether now known or devised in the future. You agree to extend your complete cooperation and to execute any documentation as requested by WinZO to secure, protect, or enforce, or enhance the aforesaid rights. WinZO will not be liable to pay any additional amount for its usage of the Content.
- You assure WinZO that the Content is original, is not plagiarised, defamatory, inappropriate, and that it does not hurt any moral or religious sentiments, or violate WinZO’s xor any third-party’s rights, applicable local laws and/or relevant policies of the Platforms on which the Content is posted. You acknowledge that any violation of this Clause may cause irreparable loss and damage to WinZO, including without limitation, to its reputation and business, and you agree to keep WinZO fully indemnified in this regard.
- You must ensure that the Content does not promote any third-party product or service which competes with or is incompatible with WinZO’s interests, or which may prejudicially impact WinZO’s interests, its reputation, goodwill, image, etc. or which may potentially subject WinZO and/or its services/products to public disrepute.
- WinZO may require you to remove the Content from any or all of the Platforms at any time, and you must comply with such request immediately.
- You must not license, sub-license, assign, transfer or otherwise convey any right/interest in the Content to any third-party, without WinZO’s prior written consent.
- You will not make any statement, orally or in writing, or perform any act that may adversely affect WinZO’s reputation, image, etc. or may bring WinZO and/or its services/products into disrepute.
- You confirm that you are accepting these Terms voluntarily, with your own free will and consent, and without coercion. You agree to abide by these Terms at all times.
- You will keep WinZO, its affiliates, employees, and agents, indemnified at all times against any and all claims (including third party claims), liabilities, lawsuits, actions, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorney fees) and demands, which may relate to (i) any breach or alleged breach by you of these Terms; (ii) any reliance by WinZO upon the undertakings, representations, warranties and/or obligations made by you herein; (iii) non-compliance of applicable laws and the relevant policies/terms of the Platforms; (iv) infringement of WinZO’s or any third party’s intellectual property rights in the published Content; and (v) any acts or omissions on your part which may affect WinZO’s reputation, image or any WinZO campaign for promotion of its services/products.
- WinZO may, at its sole and absolute discretion, take any actions it deems appropriate for its Referral Programme, and/or in connection with these Terms, including, without limitation:
- Restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the Referral Programme;
- Change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of the Referral Programme at any point of time;
- Change the rewards mentioned for any category of Referral Programme;
- Reject, move, or remove any material that may be submitted by you;
- Deactivate or delete your account and all related information and files on the account.
- WinZO will have no liability for any loss of rewards. You must promptly check if any rewards, which WinZO has expressly confirmed as being granted to you, are properly credited to your account. No request for retrospective credit of rewards will be entertained unless WinZO specifies otherwise.
- WinZO deducts Tax at Source (“TDS”) per the requirements under applicable laws.
- Wherever, applicable, a User must provide their valid PAN, so that WinZO can file TDS deducted accordingly. If a User does not submit their PAN, WinZO will deduct TDS at the rates prescribed under applicable law, and the User may not be allowed to credit any more amounts to their account, unless they submit their PAN.
- If a User provides erroneous, incorrect PAN details, the User will be deemed to have not provided their PAN at all.
- To facilitate withdrawals, WinZO may charge Users a processing fee at a rate determined by it in its sole discretion, which may vary for different Users. The applicable processing fee at the time of withdrawal is displayed on the withdrawal interface on the Platform at all times.
- You remain solely responsible to pay applicable taxes.
- If you violate any of these Terms, including without limitation, by illegally, improperly, or unethically using the Referral Programme, WinZO may, at its sole and absolute discretion, and without notice, restrict, suspend or terminate your access to all or any part of the Referral Programme, deactivate or delete your account and all related information on the account, seek a refund of the rewards granted along with interest, block, restrict, or forfeit any amounts, prizes, or privileges that you may have received on the Platform, or that have otherwise been given to you, claim appropriate damages for any and all losses suffered, including loss to reputation, goodwill, business, profit losses, etc. and may take appropriate legal action. WinZO’s decisions in this respect will be binding upon you.
- These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any disputes relating to these Terms will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Delhi.