Objective: The objective of this skill-based game is for the players to collect athelete cards possessing the highest statistics and fair value. The player can purchase athlete Cards from a variety of decks that are made available for sale by the Platform. Players can then engage in a “trump card style” battle against other players, basis the statistics attributed to each Athlete Cards, wherein the winner shall be able to choose a card at random from the losing player’s deck of Athlete cards. Players can then chose to sell the Athlete Cards, so acquired back to WinZO at their fair value to earn real money.
- Based on their knowledge of cricket and the ongoing trends in the sport, the players have to invest certain amount in order to purchase Athlete (cricketer's) cards and then enter the game with a carefully self pre-made deck with cards of their choice. The deck must be formulated by the player by assessing what cards hold the maximum value in their respective stats. The card deck should also be well balanced to allow the player to field appropriate cards on all aspects. For instance in the case of cricket all the cards combined should have good batting, bowling and fielding statistics to give the player the ability to win maximum rounds.
- Each game is of 3 rounds. At the start of every round, a player stat is selected at random (e.g., Strike Rate) and the players are required to select a card for that round based on the announced stat which in the player's opinion will yield a higher value for the selected stat.
- The player with the highest value for the announced stat is declared the winner for that round.
- The game will proceed for 3 rounds (configurable up to 5) in a similar fashion. At the end of 3 rounds, the player who has won the maximum number of rounds is declared as the winner.
- The winning player now gets a chance to pick a card from the lost player's playing deck from the 5 cards which the player came to the match with.
- The won card will be added to the winning player's collection.
Additional elements: The player can sell bought or won cards to win money in the wallet.
- The playing deck can be edited any number of times before a match.
Scoring:: Player gets 1 point for each round won
- Time and Duration of the game
- Each round can last up to 1 min. But the round completes as soon as the players play their cards before time.
- The game runs for 3 rounds (configurable up to 5)
The players can see the following information:: No. of rounds completed
- Player that won each of the 3 rounds
- The game will proceed for 3 rounds, at the end of 3 rounds, the player who has won the maximum number of rounds is declared as the winner.
- The winning player also gets a chance to pick a card from the lost player's playing deck from the 5 cards which the player came to the match with.
Fair play:- Players must play the game fairly, impartially, and as per its rules, without employing unfair means, cheating, or collusion.
Disclaimer:- The game's rules must be read in conjunction with WinZO's terms and conditions. Players are deemed to have read and accepted WinZO's terms and conditions if they play the game.