Objective: The objective of this skill-based game is to quickly tap on the objects that light up on the screen before it disappears.
The player must use their reflexes and hand-eye coordination to tap on the fixed objects that light up on the screen for brief periods. The player must be precise and agile put their peripheral vision to good use as the quicker the player is able to tap these objects, the higher the points the player earns. Further, if a player is able to tap on multiple objects correctly in a row, without any wrong taps, it forms a streak from which a player can generate more points. Therefore, the players must avoid tapping carelessly.
- If a player is able to tap the object instantly (Perfect score), player gets 20 points
- If a player is able to tap the object with a small delay (Great score), player gets 15 points
- If a player is able to tap the object right before it is about to disappear (Good score), player gets 10 points
- On tapping three objects continuously and successfully, player gets a streak multiplier of 1.5x on the previous three scores.
- If a player taps on an area that no object is appearing, player gets negative 10 points
- If a player taps on an area where the object was present but has disappeared, player gets negative 5 score
- If a player taps on areas without objects for 2 or more time, the negative score is multiplied by a streak multiplier of 1.1x
- Total duration of the game: 45 seconds
The following information is provided to the players on the screen:
1. Time: The total time at the start of the game and the time decreasing is shown to the player
2. Score: The player's score is shown to the player. As the score is increasing/decreasing, the player is able to track their score
The player that generates the most points over the given time is announced as the winner
Fair play:- Players must play the game fairly, impartially, and as per its rules, without employing unfair means, cheating, or collusion.
Disclaimer:- The game's rules must be read in conjunction with WinZO's terms and conditions. Players are deemed to have read and accepted WinZO's terms and conditions if they play the game.