Objective: The objective of this skill-based game is to swipe the ball onto the wickets before the batsman reaches within the crease (safe zone).
In the game, a player must aim and then swipe the ball to hit the three standing wickets before the batsman reaches the crease or the safe zone. The distance between the ball and the stumps increases and decreases through the game which must be gauged by the player prior to releasing the ball. Further, there is also an element of wind that the player must take into account while swiping the ball towards the direction of the wickets so as to ensure that the ball is not swayed away from the stumps due to the wind.
- The player gets 1 point for hitting the stumps
- There is a special (red) stump out of the 3. On hitting the red stump, player gets a bonus of 2 points
- The player can get extra points by forming a steak and continuously hitting the wickets without missing.
- Score increases by 1 incrementally in such scenarios
- Time duration of the game: 1 minute (60 seconds)
The following information is provided to the players on the screen:
1. Time: The total time at the start of the game and the time decreasing is shown to the player
2. Score: The player's score is shown to the player. As the score is increasing/decreasing, the player is able to track their score
The player that generates the most points over the given time is announced as the winner
Fair play:- Players must play the game fairly, impartially, and as per its rules, without employing unfair means, cheating, or collusion.
Disclaimer:- The game's rules must be read in conjunction with WinZO's terms and conditions. Players are deemed to have read and accepted WinZO's terms and conditions if they play the game.