Objective: The objective of this skill-based game is to hit and kill maximum number of enemies while avoiding to get hit by them.
Street fight is a multiplayer game which requires players to dexterously use the pre-defined offence and defense tactics to kill maximum number of opponents while maintaining the health of the player’s character and complete the game. Players can use weapons and tools made available to them in the game to increase their offence advantage and kill more opponents, consequently garnering more points.
The player must tap on the 'fist' and 'foot' buttons at the right time to hit the enemy and the 'shield' button at the right time to protect themselves as and when required to avoid taking damage from the opponents.
The player must control the finger tapping movement effectively to execute the aforesaid moves. The player needs to keep moving on the map to encounter more enemies. The player can also collect weapons like a baseball bat and gun by destroying the boxes on the map. A player will be able to improve their performance with continuous practice.
- The player scores +10 for each time they hit the enemy. If they hit 2 enemies simultaneously, they get +20 points.
- The player loses 5 points each time they get hit by the enemy. The player also loses 'health' when they get hit by the enemy.
- If the player loses entire 'health', they will respawn in 5 seconds.
- Total Duration of the Game: 2 minutes (120 seconds)
The following information is provided to the players on the screen:
1. Time: The total time at the start of the game and the time decreasing is shown to the player
2. Score: The player's score is shown to the player. As the score is increasing/decreasing, the player is able to track their score
3: Own health: There is a bar which reflects the health of the player and the player can see it increase/decrease.
4. Opponent's health: There is a bar which reflects the health of the opponent and the player can see it increase/decrease.
The player who scores the maximum points in the 120 seconds time duration wins the game.
Fair play:- Players must play the game fairly, impartially, and as per its rules, without employing unfair means, cheating, or collusion.
Disclaimer:- The game's rules must be read in conjunction with WinZO's terms and conditions. Players are deemed to have read and accepted WinZO's terms and conditions if they play the game