Objective: The objective of this skill-based game is to shoot the maximum number of enemies while not colliding with any enemy.
Gameplay: The player is required to destroy invading spaceships by aiming accurately with precision, and protect their planet to gain the maximum points to win the game. The player needs to tap in the correct direction towards the invading spaceships to shoot them down and eliminate all such spaceships around them and prevent them from attacking the planet.
The player has to exercise control of its shooting canon as the player has the ability to shoot in any direction, in a rotating motion, whilst avoiding being destroyed by the invading spaceships. Their may be numerous enemy ships scattered in different directions which are attacking the player.
Therefore, fast finger tapping and judgement must be utilized by the player to eliminate enemies depending on the distance of enemyship from the planet and player's spaceship.
- Shooting the enemy gets the player 1, 3 , 5 points based on which enemy they shoot.
- If the player collides with an enemy, they die and lose 1 point.
- If the player is killed, they will respawn in 4 seconds and won't be able to score in that duration.
- Total Duration of the game : 1 minute (60 seconds)
The following information is provided to the players on the screen:
1. Time: The total time at the start of the game and the time decreasing is shown to the player
2. Score: The player's score is shown to the player. As the score is increasing/decreasing, the player is able to track their score
The player who scores the maximum points in the 60 seconds time duration wins the game.
Fair play:- Players must play the game fairly, impartially, and as per its rules, without employing unfair means, cheating, or collusion.
Disclaimer:- The game's rules must be read in conjunction with WinZO's terms and conditions. Players are deemed to have read and accepted WinZO's terms and conditions if they play the game.