Objective: The objective of the skill-based game is to cut all the rotating and moving fruits on the screen using the 'shuriken/knife' provided by tapping on the screen to shoot the shuriken.
The player must tap on the screen to shoot the shuriken and cut all the fruits on the screen at the opportune time. Since the fruits can appear on the screen in completely random patterns and are always moving the player must exercise high level of hand-eye coordination and aiming ability. The player will get bonus points for cutting multiple fruits in a single shot. This shall require concentration, judgement and patience on the part of the player to throw the shuriken at the time when one throw will slice maximum number of fruits. Additionally, if a shuriken misses all the fruits on the screen, the subsequent shuriken becomes available for throw after a time lapse thereby causing loss of time for the player. Resultantly, the player has to be careful before throwing a shuriken and not be rash with their throws
- One point is given for each fruit cut
- If a player cuts multiple fruits in a single turn, then the player gets a +1 for each fruit
- For example, if a player cuts 4 fruits in a single turn, the player gets +1,+2,+3 and +4 = 10 points for that
Time duration of the game: 1:30 minutes (90 seconds)
The following information is provided to the players on the screen:
1. Time: The total time at the start of the game and the time decreasing is shown to the player
2. Score: The player's score is shown to the player. As the score is increasing/decreasing, the player is able to track their score
The player that generates the most points over the given time is announced as the winner
Fair play:- Players must play the game fairly, impartially, and as per its rules, without employing unfair means, cheating, or collusion.
Disclaimer:- The game's rules must be read in conjunction with WinZO's terms and conditions. Players are deemed to have read and accepted WinZO's terms and conditions if they play the game.