Play Penalty Shoot on WinZO
Genres: Sports Game
Playing time: 3 mins
Objective: The objective of this skill-based game is to shoot the football in the virtual goal post while avoiding the obstacle.
The player must focus at its target i.e., the virtual goal post to aim, drag and shoot the ball at the moving target within a limited period of time and limited number of moves. The player must be mindful of the moving obstacles which obstruct the player from scoring and aim in such a manner that the ball is shot at the virtual goal post while avoiding the obstacle.
Scoring: Each goal gives 1 point if the ball hits the target but not at the center.
- A goal gives 2 points if the ball hits the target at the centre.
- The player can miss a maximum of 3 shots i.e. when the ball does not get into the goal post. If the player misses all 3 shots, then the game is over.
- There are no negative points.
- Time duration of the game: 45 seconds
The following information is provided to the players on the screen:
1. Time: The total time at the start of the game and the time decreasing is shown to the player
2. Score: The player's score is shown to the player. As the score is increasing/decreasing, the player is able to track their score
The player that generates the most points over the given time is the winner.
Fair play:- Players must play the game fairly, impartially, and as per its rules, without employing unfair means, cheating, or collusion.
Disclaimer:- The game's rules must be read in conjunction with WinZO's terms and conditions. Players are deemed to have read and accepted WinZO's terms and conditions if they play the game.