Objective: The objective of this skill-based game of Ludo is to be the first player to move all the four game pieces from the starting area to the home area, which is typically located at the center of the board.
The game is either played between minimum 2 and maximum 4 players. Each player starts with equal number of tokens each (2 tokens/3 tokens/4 tokens) and they have to make highest number of points before the game ends.
How to Play:
- All the tokens start their journey inside the board and the player has the ability to release any of its tokens without rolling the die for a value of 6. The player must cautiously move the tokens with any dice value that they get within a limited period of time, they can move move any token to the value equal to the dice roll as per their convenience to ensure that their tokens reach the home area without being intercepted by their opponent's tokens. Tokens can be moved only in a clockwise direction and can't go backwards.
- By landing on the same cell as your opponent’s token the player can capture it and get an extra turn if he eliminates the opponent’s pawn
- Opponent token cannot be killed if it is lying in a safe point. Players may also cleverly utilize these safe points to improve their position in the game. There are a total of 8 safe zones on the board
- The player gets an extra turn when they roll a dice value of 6. Maximum two consecutive 6s are allowed
- 1 point is given to the player for each cell moved. All the points accumulated by a token are lost if it is eliminated by an opponent.
- No extra points are awarded to eliminate an opponent’s token.
- 56 points are awarded for every token that reaches home.
Duration of the Play
- Game length is based on number of moves that can be played by each player ranging from 12 moves to 40 moves. The game continues till the number of moves in the game gets exhausted
The following information is provided to the players on the screen:
1. Score: Live score of all players playing the game
2. No. of moves left for the player
3. No. of moves missed by each player
Player getting the highest score at the end of the game wins
Fair play:- Players must play the game fairly, impartially, and as per its rules, without employing unfair means, cheating, or collusion.
Disclaimer:- The game's rules must be read in conjunction with WinZO's terms and conditions. Players are deemed to have read and accepted WinZO's terms and conditions if they play the game.