Objective: The objective of this skill-based game is to hit your knives accurately into the rotating board while cautiously avoiding the obstacles on the board.
The game is played in a stagewise manner, where a player is given knives to hit the board at each stage.The player must tap to release the knife onto the rotating board which contains obstacles the player must avoid.
The player is required to act upon their reflexes to aim and shoot the knives onto the rotating board accurately whilst gauging the position of the obstacles to avoid them while throwing the knives. Hitting the obstacle causes the player to lose out on points and hence, the player should not act rashly while throwing the knifes.
Once the player successfully hits the requisite knives into the board, the player goes into the next stage.
1. For each knife that successfully lands on the board, the player gets a +1
2. If a player misses (hits an obstacle or hits an existing knife on the board), the players gets a-5
3. If a player hits the bonus obstacle on the board, the player gets a +3
Total Duration of the game: 2 minutes (120 seconds)
The following information is provided to the players on the screen:
1. Time: The total time at the start of the game and the time decreasing is shown to the player
2. Score: The player's score is shown to the player. As the score is increasing/decreasing, the player is able to track their score
The player is awarded a score for each knife that lands on the board. The player who is able to hit the board with the most number of knives in the elapsed time will be the winner.
Fair play:- Players must play the game fairly, impartially, and as per its rules, without employing unfair means, cheating, or collusion.
Disclaimer:- The game's rules must be read in conjunction with WinZO's terms and conditions. Players are deemed to have read and accepted WinZO's terms and conditions if they play the game.