Objective: The objective of the skill-based game is to pot the maximum number of coins on the carrom board. The player needs to score 170 points the fastest in order to win.
The player needs to pocket all the assigned coins (either black or white) and the queen. For this purpose, the player should determine the position of the striker, the angle at which a coin should be hit and the power which should be imparted on a hit to ensure that it goes inside the pocket or is safely out of the reach of the other player. Once the queen is pocketed, there needs to be a cover in the form of a last assigned coin failing which the queen is placed in the center of the carrom board. Therefore, judgement is required to be exercised by the player to determine the opportune time to pocket the queen. The player should also exercise caution and avoid rash shots to not pocket the striker . The player gets 10 seconds to take a shot and if he pockets the allotted coloured coin then he gets an extra turn. Hence, the player must decide the coin to be pocketed, determine the angle and power to impart on the striker and play his turn within 10 seconds. If a player is unable to take the shot in 10 sec, then he misses his turn. If a player misses more than 3 turns in a game, then he loses. The real time multiplayer game enables the players to use some of the skills of technicalities of the physical format of the game.
1. For each black coin pocketed by the player, they score 10 points.
2. For each white coin pocketed by the player, they score 20 points.
3. For pocketing the pink (queen),the player gets 50 points.
4. If the player's striker goes into one of the pockets, that counts as a foul and the player loses 20 points.
Total Duration of the game : Max duration of the game is 10 minutes. The player needs to score a certain number of points within that duration first, to win. If neither of the players reach that score within the time duration, the player with the maximum score at the end of 10 minutes will win.
The following information is provided to the players on the screen:
1. Score: The player's score is shown to the player. As the score is increasing/decreasing, the player is able to track their score.
2. Timer: For each turn, the player is able to view the timer which indicates the remaining time the player has to play their turn.
3. Points system: The player is able to see the points they can score by potting each type of coin.
The player who reaches 170 points the fastest is the winner. OR
The player who has the highest points at the end of the timer.
Fair play:- Players must play the game fairly, impartially, and as per its rules, without employing unfair means, cheating, or collusion.
Disclaimer:- The game's rules must be read in conjunction with WinZO's terms and conditions. Players are deemed to have read and accepted WinZO's terms and conditions if they play the game.