Objective: The objective of the skill-based game is to place as many shapes on the grid as possible and clear maximum number of rows and columns
3 shapes appear on the screen at once, the player needs to swiftly place these shapes on the screen. The player should utilize their cognitive abilities to place the shapes in a manner that he completes either a row or a column as once a row or column is completed then it automatically clears and more space is prepared on the grid to place more shapes. The player should also strategize to try to complete 2 or more rows and columns either simultaneously or consecutively to get bonus. The player should plan in advance before placing any of the three shapes on the grid to (a) fit all three shapes as well as possible and (b) leave sufficient space for the subsequent shapes which may appear. Players will be able to improve their performance with practice and enhanced familiarity with the game.
1. For each block placed on the grid, the player gets 10 points. For example, if the shape has 5 blocks, then the player will get 50 points for placing it on the grid.
2. If a row or column is completed then player gets 200 points
3. If 2 or more rows or columns get completed simultaneously then combo bonus is given. If 2 rows or columns gets completed at once then player gets 1.5x of the completed points i.e. total 600 and if 3 rows or columns are completed simultaneously then the player gets 2x of completed points (600) i.e. 1200 and so forth
4. If 2 rows or columns are completed simultaneously then the player gets streak bonus which is 500
Total duration of the game: The game runs for 2 minutes (120 sec)
The following information is provided to the players on the screen:
1. Time: The total time at the start of the game and the time decreasing is shown to the player
2. Score: The player's score is shown to the player. As the score is increasing/decreasing, the player is able to track their score.
The player that generates the most points over the given time is announced as the winner
Fair play:- Players must play the game fairly, impartially, and as per its rules, without employing unfair means, cheating, or collusion.
Disclaimer:- The game's rules must be read in conjunction with WinZO's terms and conditions. Players are deemed to have read and accepted WinZO's terms and conditions if they play the game.