Play Bear Run on WinZO
Genres: Arcade Game
Playing time: 5 mins
Objective: The objective of the skill-based game is to avoid falling down from the moving blocks by swiping while collecting coins to score higher.
The players have to help the bear maneuver through ice blocks by controlling its movement, while collecting coins and other rewards. There are two rows of ice blocks, and the players have to employ quick finger movements to shift the bear from one row to another as the blocks are not lined continuously and keep shifting as the game goes on, and therefore the player must be very attentive and quick to react. The player loses a life whenever the bear falls into the water thereby causing loss of valuable time. Hence, focus is required from the players to keep the bear on the ice blocks.
On collecting the 'Gold' coin, a player is provided a period on invincibility in which the player cannot fall and die even if there are no blocks in the row.
1. For each successful jump the bear makes, player gets 5 points.
2. For each silver coin collected by the player, the player gets 20 points
3. The player loses 10 points if the bear falls in the water
Total Duration of the game: 1.5 minutes (90 seconds)
The following information is provided to the players on the screen:
1. Time: The total time at the start of the game and the time decreasing is shown to the player
2. Score: The player's score is shown to the player. As the score is increasing/decreasing, the player is able to track their score
The player who is able to progress furthest into the game while collecting coins and thus increasing their score will be announced the winner.